Call for A Consultation Today:
Moster Turf is a proud company that represents itself in the quality work we do and the respect of our valuable customers. We grew to be well know for our dedication, and quality of products and services.
Working at Moster Turf isn’t about having a job, it’s about joining a team. While we’re committed to offering our customers top quality products and professional services, we also want our team members to enjoy their job, feel supported, and enthusiastic about their career. We encourage individual growth with continual training and are committed to working with our team members to achieve team advancements.
We offer exciting career opportunities and are always searching for the most talented and passionate people to join our team.
Have you ever dreamed of working the ideal outside job? With likeminded team members that enjoy working with your hands, creating and maintaining an enjoyable work place, building beautiful lawns for residential, commercial, and athletic fields. We are seeking team member(s) to fill a full time and/or part-time position. This position will have detailed training and mentoring by a skilled crew leader with the possibilities for advancement.
- Develop skills and knowledge in all aspects of sod harvesting, ground preparation, and installation
- Assist in lawn care applications and train to become a technician
- Assist/manage in seeding/Slit seeding installation and operation of equipment (including slit seeders, aerator, fertilize spreaders)
- Assist in Trim Free Borders development and installation
- Light equipment maintenance/repair, farm labor and maintenance (including oil changes, greasing, sharpening of blades)
- Assist/manage with maintenance of buildings and premises
- Operation of farm equipment (tractors, fork lifts, sod harvesters, gang mowers, and become skilled in others)
- All aspects of irrigation installations
- Any other duties or tasks assigned
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work on Saturday’s during peak seasons
- Punctual, dependable, self-motivated, self-starter, consistency in steady work performance.
- Valid driver’s license preferred, CDL a plus
- Reliable transpiration to/from the project site or farm
- Clean appearance
- Able to pass drug screen and background check
- Requirement to sit, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Must lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Starting wage based on qualifications plus overtime pay over 40 hours/week
- Company shirts/hat provided
- Potential advancement to permanent positions
- Potential advancement to higher job position
- Paid Training classes for eligible full-time employees