The single sided erosion control straw blanket is a machine produced mat of 100% premium agricultural weed-free straw with an expected longevity of up to 12 months. (Longevity may very due to climatic condition, geographic location, and elevation) The blanket is a consistent thickness with straw spread evenly throughout the entire blanket. The blanket is covered on top with polypropylene netting having approximate .50” x .50” mesh with photodegradable accelerant to provide breakdown within 6-18 months. The blanket is sewn together on 2.0” inch centers with photodegradable thread.
- Temporary erosion control
- Slope and channel support/restoration
- Wind areas where traditional straw blows away
- Promotes faster germination
- Allows grass seed to stay in place
- Wind protection where traditional straw blows away
Call for assistance in pricing. 765-647-5470